Sprint - Team or Solo
Epic Landus Sprint - Team or Solo
Experience and enjoy Swimrun. We have designed a 10km race for you to have your first swimrun experience. And if don't have team mate and you want to try, you will be able to.
EPIC LANDUS SWIMRUN SPRINT
SPRINT (Team) / SPRINT (Solo)
Until May 15th 2020
65 € / 34 €
From May 15th 2020
To September 15th 2020
72 € / 39 €
From September 16th 2020
Unitl September 29th 2020
80 € / 49 €
EPIC LANDUS SWIMRUN SPRINT - RULES
Athletes safety is number one priority for Epic Landus team, therefore, we put special care in:
- Teams are made by pairs, athletes should never race alone, each member should take care of his race partner as well. (not for individual category)
- Teams of two must stay together at all times and must remain less than 10 metres apart ( recommended to be tied up by a 10m lenth elastic rope) (not for individual category)
- Swimming legs will be monitored (sailboats, motorboats and cannoes)
- Multiple aid/energy stations.
- Every team will have timing chips with tracking.
- Team members that do not have ÖTILLÖ insurance (Event or annual) should hire an specific insurance for Swimrun sport or buy the ÖTILLÖ insurance that also reimburses if you cannot attend the race due to medical reasons . More info here.
- Wetsuit ( min 1 per team )
- Swim Cap (Epic Landus will provide)
- Running shoes
- 1 whistle per team member
- 1 emergency kit per team ( more information here )
- Hand paddles
- Swim goggles
- Pull-buoy (max. dimension allowed 100cmx40cm)
- Hydration backpack
- There will be checkpoints on all courses
- Teams must arrive at each checkpoint and transition as a pair (not for individual category)
- Teams must check in at all checkpoints.
- The location of the static medical facility will be provided during the Safety Briefing (Briefing is mandatory).
TIMMING AND CUT OFFS:
- The clock begins when the whistle goes at the start and finishes when the last team member has crossed the Finish Line.
- Teams must complete the event within the time limit
- Cut off times will be strictly enforced. There is a cut offs at aid station 4 (25,7 km in the Large course), 4 hours from the starting time; any late comers at the aid stations will be stopped at that point.
- Participants reaching the finish line after the final cut off will not be listed as finishers and will not be eligible for awards.
- Teams must know the rules and follow them.
- Participants must offer assistance in case of emergency to other teams if necessary, otherwise, this could cause disqualification.
- Littering of any kind will result in immediate disqualification. We have been given the privilege of racing through a pristine landscape. Littering will threaten our use of it in years to come.
- Participants compete in this event entirely at their own risk, including but not limited to road crossings, bay crossings, lake crossings, river crossings, and all other hazards of the lakes and trail.
- Teams must sign the event disclaimer at Registration. Participants who have not signed the waiver will not be allowed to start the race.